Applicants are selected by interview. Students must hold a secondary education degree or Baccalauréat.
Exceptionally, the board of directors will admit students who have failed their final-year secondary school exams.
Registration fees at C.A.D. cost 300 euros and must be paid at registration. They cover administrative and insurance costs (students are covered on the school premises, on their way to and from the school and during activities organized by the school). Registration fees are not refundable.
The annual tuition fees are 7,200 EUR.
Once the candidate is accepted, it will pay an initial payment of 300 EUR (registration) + 3,600 EUR (half the costs) is 3,900 EUR. The balance of 3,600 EUR will be paid by September 15.
Note however that there is a formula for payment in installments in three installments booked some Belgian residents (upon acceptance of the direction). The total costs are then increased by 300 EUR (7,800 EUR total) and are as follows:
- 2,400 EUR + 300 EUR (the third of the cost) plus 100 EUR is 2,800 EUR on admission.
- 2,400 EUR (the second third of the cost) plus 100 EUR is 2,500 EUR for December 15.
- 2,400 EUR (the last third of the costs) plus 100 EUR is 2,500 EUR for March 15.
The annual tuition fees of the last year are 3,600 EUR (+ 300 EUR registration) for the 5th year in INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, the 4th year in ADVERTISING and DIGITAL CREATION & GRAPHIC DESIGN.
C.A.D.’s Bank details:
- BNP Paribas Fortis 210-0918740-08
(IBAN BE63 2100 9187 4008 – BIC GEBABEBB)
- ING 310-1614021-27
(IBAN BE48 3101 6140 2127 – BIC BBRUBEBB)
- College fees remain as announced at the time of registration for the three- or four-year duration of the course (except for students who repeat their first year). Should inflation exceed 5 % per year, however, registration and college fees would be indexed.
- Once registered, students are liable for the college fees, whatever happens. These will not be refunded should the student drop out from the course.
C.A.D. fills in forms and certificates for family allowances, public transport season cards, etc.
Classes begin in late September and early October. A summer school of three weeks (drawing ans English classes) is organized in September for the student who have not made a preparatory year or MANAA..
The C.A.D. is located in Brussels, specifically in Uccle and is accessible via numerous transit.
From Central Station
Take bus 60,
Stop Brunard (Edtih Cavell Street)
From South Station
to Terminus located on the roundabout Churchill